Thursday, August 27, 2009

keys

i think that on days like this, only music can tellingly reflect how i feel inside. words cant describe or voice can not be telling of the reservations i feel, the simple growing fear of the intangible desire for steady security or knowing the tomorrows. I just have to take solace in this slow melody...as it ebbs, and rises and washes slowly over me. take me with you, i say and i lay me against the darkness and let it speak of everything i'm thinking. the everything inside that it makes so effortlessly evident.

that crushing sense of helplessness pulls at me...demanding defeat.... while the notes wraps around and whispers to me otherwise. its the bridge that recognizes what cannot be pinpointed, cannot be explained...the guarantees i desire that are mere wishes but yet the music so glaringly shows me of what i toil over inside, circles it off and i concede to let all of it escape me.

No comments:

Post a Comment