Tuesday, July 28, 2009

For one day...

...I want to be Cupid. it would be effin madness if I was.

I think one of the best feelings in the world, if not the best feeling in the world, is when you have the power, capacity, ability to make someELSE happy.

knowing their expectations and surpassing them.

Its definitely one thing to share in happiness but such another to give it without intentions other than the sole lust that the opportunity presents itself and that...it would be perfect.

I want to be Cupid for a day. And watch the beautiful crescendo of it all.

amazing weekend but as usual, a great weekend for me always marks something lost. I lost my camera and half of a hershey's bar. yea, the only two things I don't have. explanation--insert yourself here please...


OC FAIR(fried white castle cheeseburger, bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers, pan fried chicken, roasted corn, red candy apples)...tall swings and banana peel monkeys playing hard to get!! GIMME!! oh and that huge horse is really a cute ass pony!! I WANT YOU!!

sleeping in/poolside tan and catchup girl talks/pampering/Barney'sBeanery/ClubMenage/surprise visit/not sleeping/dim sum brunch/Manhattan Beach/cooking dinner/night in with movies/turning in early/early morn warm fuzzies/successful day at work.

...for the price of my camera running away, I'd say I got the better end of the deal. "Camera, I would like to let you know--where ever you are, you were missing/will miss out."

No comments:

Post a Comment