Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Eyes all sticky like honey on bees!!

what a freaking crazy few weeks. between birthdays (Val's and Stephen's and Alex's this weekend) and EDC and losing all my possessions that allows me to function-- work and being sick and this past July 4th weekend-- Summer has been running full blast and a half!! There's way too many pictures to post and my patience will be way too tested if I truly try for a full on photoblog update. Hmm...I'll figure something out.

Joyeux Anniversaire, Valerie!! 
Cafe Beaujolais& Opera/Crimson
A beautiful evening and birthday celebration for one of my hottest and most awesome girlfriends!! She got majorly serenaded at the restaurant by a bunch of French men-- so cute and so fab!!
 
  
CampBeachBonFire-- Happy Birthday theStephen!!
     @CoronaDelMar




When Love Takes Over
Needless to say, EDC was awesome. 90,000+ people, a night that literally lasted from sunset to sunrise. I dont remember the last time I stayed up the whole night :) So well worth it. Amazing. So many perfect moments of pure love for music and my friends.

July 4th-- sans fireworks so naturally we made our own...just kidding!! 
I didnt take much pictures until the day after the 4th but our muse and model of the day epitomized our day soaking in sunny Orange County-- sleeping in on Sunday, outdoor lunches, baby pictures :) flag football, tanning and lots of Emi!!... don't kidnap her...I'll get in trouble.
 
 

Summer is so so great. 

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dreamed of
Once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow
Blue birds fly
And the dreams that you dreamed of
Dreams really do come true ooh ooooh
Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney tops thats where you'll find me oh
Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly
And the dream that you dare to,why, oh why can't I? 

Vegas bound this weekend...Happy birthday Wifey! 
A typical day at the Van residence with me and my Ms.

<3 my Wednesdays *wink

No comments:

Post a Comment