Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Crescendo of Random Thoughts

self-destructive. to say the least.

but in the back of my mind, I recall jp telling me to guard my heart. be careful who you give it to. maybe thats the underlying lesson of this day. or maybe the lesson is...its funny until someone gets hurts. maybe two. It makes me think of this quote by F.Scott Fitzgerald...I like people and I like them to like me, but I wear my heart where God put it, on the inside.

Lukewarm. when people ask me what my pet peeve is, I never mention this one although its one of my biggest. and the most obvious given my personality. I believe in wearing my heart on my sleeve. (despite my above quotations) I believe in being a bleeding heart everything. I believe in taking the dive and those, those who stand on the edge, tettering...they can just watch me. Sometimes I hit the ground, sometimes I float but I'm not tettering.

I cry, I smile, I get excited, I will show you my love, I am never ashamed of what I can offer my friends and lovers, I can never wait for the appropriate time or place for anything. I make mistakes. I falter.But I come full circle many times over. The heart may have limits but life isnt worth much to me if I cant test its bounds. I am a delitto passionale.

________________ _____________________ _________________

i had a really great weekend. I already forgot what I did on Friday. Maybe I will remember by the end of this entry. On Saturday, I woke up and had brunch with my college gf from UCI and caught up on boy gossip, law school and life. Then I went to exchange some suit pants to a smaller size and picked up new mascara (too faced lash injection is the shit!!) and gladiator heels from f21 which I am IN LOVE with. Then I went home and lounged. Dinner at Victory with TheS and then off to get ready for LyssnLA's birthday at Zanzibar (amazing music!). After hours of dancing and drunkenness. Then I got to see HH. Sunday morning was lazy but so nice not to have to rush off to work and could actually afford to lay in bed and veg. HH had a meeting to zoom off to so I stayed in bed catching up on Eclipse. Then finally got up when HH was coming back, got ready finally. Lunch at Bacallis then off to Venice Beach in the hazy sun. Came back to nap...zzZZZz -- dinner at Charlie Trios, starbucks run then Drag Me to Hell. Omg the scariest Ive EVER been in a movie much to HH's dismay. But I survived. It was actually really fun.

pictures to come! promise promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment