Sunday, May 10, 2009

One final left on Tuesday


And yet since my last final, I have...

-seen old friends and had viet food on one of my fav spots: Quan He on Bolsa
-Lakers Game at Yardhouse
-Summery nights visiting old elementary and middle schools...childhood houses and parks
-Dollhouse in Irvine...scawwie
-Lunch at my fav fish taco place although it has been recently knocked to 2nd place with the introduction of Tacos Loco to my palatte
-Shopping
-Godiva Chocolate Shopping Spree
-Star Trek at 1 am!
-Outdoor 2 hr lunch at Elements Cafe in Old Town Pasadena (sooo good, review and pictures to come)
-Clubbing at Opera
-Dustin O'Halloran Piano Concert with Magic Magic String Quartet at the Getty Saturday Night Concert Series
-Lawry's for the 1st time!

now, its back to studying for my last final...biz ass (business association). Can't manage to sit still..wonder why...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous!!!! The best thing I did during finals is go to Target :p AND I have 2 more to go con law and evidence ;_;

    ReplyDelete