Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ni yao de ai

-intelligent which is different from smart
-witty
-educated
-has 1 big huge passion regardless of what it is
-his life can be separated from his relationship
-ambitious, doesnt matter what, just that he knows and hes going for it
-well-traveled
-enjoys art or literature to some degree
-isnt metro, simple clean lines
-patient
-funny
-provides and protects-- and definitely not money wise but more like when I'm cold, I'm stressed or insecure
-can drive my mom who doesnt speak english to the doctor's or to the store and be ok and happy with that even though he might be bored
-loves to eat haha
-encourages, supports, my accomplishments are his accomplishments
-has one unexpected talent
-loves me at my worst to deserve me at my best (and my worse can look ugly)
-affectionate like me but knows to show it even when I'm guarded
-verbal with his love and adoration
-spontaneous

has a simple kind of love that lasts.

1 comment: