Friday, April 24, 2009

like christmas and halloween all rolled into one...


-sparkling apple cranberry to celebrate my last day of class
-baby goldfish
-devil's food cookie cakes
-stretchy animals to reduce stress
-kisses
-ferrero rocher
-brite crawlers
-5 gum to keep me awake
-redvines
-jelly bellys
-milano cookies
-lays baked bbq chips
-screaming rocket balloons for post finals
-a recycleable bag to carry my books in
-a GOOD LUCK mini mylar balloon because I need all the wishes I can get!

-and the favorites... if i had to pick...


a goldfish carrying case that i've ALWAYS wanted
a safety strobe light for late night studying

i'm showboating and i dont care...
i could die happy <3 wow...honestly, where did you come from?

1 comment:

  1. squeeeeeeeals!!!!!!! SO EXCITING. I LOVE IT. SUPER CUTE <3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete