Wednesday, December 9, 2009

i'm not suppose to be doing this...

because im suppose to be studying for my last final. but i'm tempted. and i usually can never fight against that feeliing. especially when its regarding an exam on the horizon.

anyhow. I'm one of those girls who loves to dig. if curiosity ever killed a cat, I'm pretty sure I'd be the first to get through my nine lives and then some. so i always ask TG questions pretty randomly...needless to say some are inappropriate if you know me... then I always follow up those up with more questions until he gets that look on his face like "why do girls have to ask so many questions? why cant you just be?" but I get a few answers in before I see that...

so he says he misses me. so i ask him...you know, because I HAVE to ask him "what do you miss?" (i think i said i miss you too...im sure i did...well at least he should know...anyways)... and he's like ummmmmmmm....*speaks on other topics to try to deter me from asking a million of these questions in a day...so I entertain him and talk about plans, studying, friends and home. then i ask..."are you going to answer me?"...(lol) and he's says "i miss laughing with you."

I was taken back by the sincerity of his answer. Because isn't that one of the greatest things when you're with someone--boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, sister, brother?

its that moment where you burst out laughing, smiles uncontrolled and wiped of all worry of how you'd look to the passing observer? the uproar of laughter that sounds like happiness sparkling its tangible tingle? the shared common humor that relieves everything else as secondary. its that momentary vacation in the midst of a whirlwind of everyday moments.

happiness, evidenced.

on another note...i'm obsessed with alaskan malamute and siberian husky puppies. le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment